Managed VoIP Service
Compare Price Quotes from Phone Systems Providers
Managed VoIP services provide your company with an inexpensive, but fully functional VoIP services solution. With Managed VoIP services, a 3rd party provider presents all the equipment, software and management of your VoIP phone system. This eliminates the costs of your company actually having to host and manage your phone system in house. A managed VoIP service package often will include integration and operation of the IP- telephony hardware and software within your business. In addition, the managed VoIP service will monitor and maintain your IP telephone system. Your company can easily reap the benefits of an IP enabled phone system without the costs and risks of on premise VoIP.
Managed VoIP offers network surveillance service to maintain the continuity of your communication networks. The pricing structure can often be negotiated at a fixed or flat rate, making this solution scalable for both small businesses and large corporations. Outsourcing your VoIP service monitoring to a trained staff will alleviate the burden of constantly having to upgrade or update your current systems.
Managed VoIP is a solution geared at small to medium sized businesses with minimal IT resources.
- Your company will be able to migrate to a full service VoIP solution faster.
- Access to experienced VoIP service staff that will manage your VoIP network.
- Third party service providers will likely have growing product offerings, and your business will be the first to access latest technology.
- Small initial investment and no need to acquire expensive hardware and software.
- If your company grows or downsizes, the solution is completely scalable.
- Predictable operating expenses and monthly billing expenses allow your company to work in the most cost effective solution.
- Many managed-VoIP services include other convenient capabilities like unified communications and mobile VoIP offerings.
- Total cost of ownership may be higher because of recurring managed VoIP fees.
- Internal housing of VoIP systems may provide access to quicker solutions.